Are you thinking about purchasing a business? Buying a business will likely be one of the most important financial decisions you will make. It can be a complicated process, from finding the right business to working out all the details required for a smooth transfer of ownership. Our goal at Silicon Valley Business Brokers is to find a business that fits your needs, skills, talents and lifestyle.
We are a member of the California Association of business brokers. We share our expertise and listings with hundreds of business brokers across the United States. We have the widest access to buyers, sellers, and affiliated brokers who will bring additional resources and buyers or sellers to your transaction. We have many different types of businesses for you to consider. We have helped thousands of clients to find the right business opportunities that receive fair value for their investments, resources and time. We can do the same for you. We have developed a comprehensive program to help you to:
- Find a business that meets your goal
- Investigate the facts (price, terms, income, cash flow, location) of the business
- Investigate the why, how and what about the business (for example, how long the business been in business, why the present owner is selling, what books and records are important, how to determine if the seller is reporting all income).
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Complete due diligence
- Negotiate the price and terms
- Finalize an offer
- Investigate financing options and solutions (with our professional accounting professionals)
- Achieve a smooth closing
Experience the Professional Experience. Let us help you to find a business that aligns with your goals and lifestyle. No goals are too small or too big for us. Contact us to schedule your free consultation and get the process of owning your business underway:
Broker: Jim Sutton, BRE #01477040
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org